- This event has passed.
Malta AIBC Summit
7th November 2019 @ 9:00 am - 9th November 2019 @ 6:00 pm GMT€99
Malta AI & Blockchain Summit looks to shape the future – November show expects to smash attendance records with 10,000+ delegates
SiGMA Group has announced that the winter edition of Malta AI & Blockchain Summit will take place 7th to 8th November 2019, at the InterContinental Arena Conference Centre, St Julian’s, Malta, marking the second event in 2019 for the successful expo.
Following the sold out AIBC show at the Malta Hilton in May this year, the November edition of the Malta AI and Blockchain Summit expects more than 10,000 attendees, 400 sponsors and exhibitors, 1500 investors and 200 top quality speakers, coming from more than 80 countries worldwide.
Once again, the most subscribed activities for delegates is expected to be the conference room, with speakers set to revisit following a rapturous reception at both the 2018 and the May 2019 editions. The VIP speakers wowing the crowds with debates and panel discussions at the May show included:
- Malta’s Prime Minister – Joseph Muscat
- Grammy award-wining artist – Akon
- Brook Pierce
- Tony Vays
- Ben Goertzel
- Roger Ver
- Noel Sharkey
- …and many more
The organisers are also working with the Maltese government to highlight the opportunities on the Blockchain Island for businesses in the Crypto, Blockchain, AI, and emerging tech sectors. As with previous AIBC Summits, it’s expected that the event will serve as a platform for the government to renew its commitment to the future of these sectors in Malta, with the announcement of further legislation and regulation for the AI sector a distinct possibility.
- The attendees: we will be welcoming 10,000 attendees, 400 exhibitors, 1500 investors and the world’s leading mind in both A.I. and Blockchain industries.
- Bigger location! We’re hosting both events at a new location in Malta which can hold the 1000’s of visitors and exhibitors. With so much interest in the show, we’re going to need a bigger venue.
- A favourable Eco system. Following the success of Malta AI & Blockchain Summit ’18 which established Malta as The Blockchain Island, the government is now focusing on a national legal framework for Artificial Intelligence that will be hosted during the summit attracting more and more companies to the island.
- Quality content: The conference agenda will present expert keynotes & tech Influencers, interactive discussion and practical applications of today’s and tomorrow’s technologies.
- Networking opportunities – hospitality goes a long way in Malta and we wouldn’t consider a summit without proper wining and dining surrounded by professionals of the industry.
In a few words, from keynote experts, lavish networking events and an exhibition focus on Blockchain, AI & IoT; the AI & Blockchain Summit is your one-stop-shop to explore the convergence of these deep technologies.
Join us and be a part of the future that awaits!
Conference themes and agendas: Click here for full agenda information
MALTA AI & BC SUMMIT ‘WINTER EDITION’ SPEAKERS: Click here for further Speakers
PLATINUM SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
RE-LIVE MAY 2019