The Fintech Power 50 and the Push Group delivered a successful, well-attended event on digital and influencer marketing for fintech firms at Google UK HQ.
We were delighted to host about 40 firms working in the fintech space yesterday at the Google UK fancy offices near King’s Cross: ‘Fintech Marketing: Game-Changing Strategies to Boost your Growth“. Some of our The Fintech Power 50 members joined us on that occasion.
In addition to our 90+ media partnerships with most of the top fintech event organisers worldwide, our team also deliver two types of additional events: some exclusive events for our 40 members, 10 influencers and partners, some public event for the broader fintech ecosystem. This event fell into the latter category.
First of all, we’d like to say a big thank you to Google and Chris for hosting us so well: the room was spacious, the AV excellent and the food delicious. And let’s not forget the content…
Digital / Growth / Influencer Marketing
You will find below our line up at the event, in chronological order:
- Ian Franklin, New Business Manager at Push Group
- Chrysanthi Tsolaki, Senior Strategic Parner Manager at Google
- Christophe Langlois, CMO at The Fintech Power 50
- Jay Khan, Head of New Business at Push Group
In a nutshell:
- Ian kicked off the event highlighting the importance of data, the importance of adtech and the rise of voice searches
- Chris shared a broad range of insights from Google’s enormous search results database stressing out the new behaviours and expectations from consumers, followed by some more paid-ad performance stats from the business finance category
- Christophe, our CMO, delivered an energetic presentation packed with immediately actionable insights focused on social and influencer marketing
- Jay shared some ways for fintech firms to deliver successful digital ad campaigns without breaking the bank
The Fintech Power 50 2020: Nominations are Open
As Christophe mentioned during his well-received presentation, we invite you to NOMINATE NOW your fintech firm if you believe it should join our annual The Fintech Power 50 programme in 2020.
We thrive to help the best fintech companies on the market to drive their brand awareness and accelerate their growth all over the world. Each year, our carefully selected cohort of 40 fintech firms and 10 influencers will benefit from the inclusion in our annual guide which is available online and distributed all over the world via our 40+ media partnerships with the likes of Innovate Finance, Money 20/20 and Finovate.