Attend the free Fintech Marketing event organised by The Fintech Power 50, Google and Push on 16th May in London. Among other topics, we will cover SEO, SMO and influencer marketing.
The Fintech Power 50, Google and Push are coming together to present a morning of interactive presentations and networking opportunities, for fintech startups and scale-ups who want to hear about the key strategies on how to grow your business and get the best return from your digital investment in 2019.
Speakers from Google will be giving you an insight into how they help Fintech businesses to grow:
- how consumers have become more demanding
- how to succeed in the age of assistance Google will share their rebrand
- how to best utilise within your strategy plan, the Omni channel approach, video, remarketing, Facebook, Instagram.
Google will also share the importance of testing and looking at ways to digitally grow your business and how to beat the competition.
Push Group work with over 300 businesses across multiple industries. They use their own unique scripts, software technology and tools to keep you ahead of your competitors.
Hear from our partners at Push group on ways to adapt your businesses in the digital world. Push will be addressing obstacles you may come across and advising you on:
- what attributes most businesses miss when planning for growth
- why data is the new oil
- the tech takeover of advertising
- building brand awareness online
- mastering display advertising
The Fintech Power 50 CMO, Christophe Langlois will share some of his learnings, highlighting the successes and pitfalls from his 20-year journey as a Fintech Growth Hacker, Influencer and Digital Marketer.
- gather and leverage knowledge and (the right) insights
- focus on both creating content and connecting it with the right audience
- build mutually beneficial relationships with influencers and other individual entities that matter to you, your brand and your target market.
It is a free fintech marketing event but demand is high and places are limited. We invite you to REGISTER ASAP directly on our eventbrite’s page.
Chief Marketing Officer
Joining the ambitious, highly experienced and like-minded 'The Fintech Power 50' team offered me a unique opportunity to fully leverage my passion for the fintech industry, my trusted network of contacts, and create tremendous value for our 40 fintech companies, our 10 influencers and all our sponsors and media partners on a global scale.
As if our presences was not enough already for Sibos, we are now teaming up with iGTB for a Sibos networking cruise and co-hosting the event with B-Hive, Projective, The Glue, BrightKnight and DLA Piper. The luxurious flagship Silver Sturgeon will set sail on Tuesday,...
European banking app Monese is to offer savings products via savings marketplace Raisin. Monese Savings will allow the digital bank’s customers in the UK, Germany, Austria, France, the Netherlands, and Spain to gain access to the Raisin platform, directly through the...