What we do
Nuggets revolutionises payment, privacy and security. It gives consumers control over their personal data, enabling ‘self-sovereign identity’ on a mass scale. And it solves the biggest single headache for businesses: data security.
Instead of handing over payment and personal information with every transaction, every user can decide if and when to share data – and do so on their own terms.
Nuggets returns power to the people. And it liberates companies from the burden of trying to manage and protect huge silos of valuable data. By atomising those silos, Nuggets offers to remove the biggest challenge facing companies today: cyber security.
– Massively reduces the risk of data breaches, fraud and false positives
– Increases conversion of online orders
– Single sign-on/login: no usernames or passwords
– Agnostic customer payment on mobile, desktop and in store
– Customer ID and verification
– Merchant ID and verification
– Customer Service ID and verification
– Staff ID and verification
– Third party ID and verification
– Supply chain ID and verification
– Delivery confirmation and acceptance
How we do it
Nuggets use blockchain technology to revolutionise the way personal data is handled. The simple proposition to consumers is that you can use all the services you love, without having to share or store your personal data with anyone.
Instead, “nuggets” of personal data are encrypted in zero-knowledge storage, in a blockchain. Not even Nuggets itself can access this data. And you don’t have to store it with any other service. If you do decide to share some data, the platform shares the minimum required for the transaction.
These “nuggets” also have value. The more you use the service, the more Nuggets Tokens you earn to pay for products and services. You’ll also gain Tokens if you choose to share data – finally putting a real value on your personal information.
Transactions are encrypted, and use an immutable ledger with inherent trust principles, to validate trust in transactions with both consumer and merchant.