At A Glance
The PayTech Pioneer™
Banks and regulated FinTechs
Supply Chain Processes:
Global Processing Services (GPS), The PayTech Pioneer™, is the go-to payments processing partner for many of today’s most high-profile FinTech innovators and disruptors. Certified by Mastercard and Visa to process and manage any credit, debit or pre-paid card transaction globally, we offer scalable, secure global issuer processing capabilities.
GPS enables the emerging payments industry to deliver breakthrough innovations through a unique combination of proprietary technology, its people and partners. Today, we are more than just an issuer processor. We have scaled and increased our international presence to become ‘The Super Processor™’, with unique capabilities unmatched in the payments space, including FinTech-level functionality for Tier 1 banks. As ‘The Super Processor™’, GPS is positioned to help deliver these exciting new value propositions to global clients and their end users.
What We Do & How We Do It
PLATFORM: At the heart of our capability is GPS Apex, global issuer award-winning processing platform, built entirely by our own payment experts. The flexibility of GPS Apex enables easy integration with our clients, issuers, programme managers, card manufacturers and many other service providers.
Known for the richness of our 150+ APIs, GPS has become the preferred choice by many wanting to launch new innovative and disruptive ﬁnancial services to market, helping to offer a range of services from Agency Banking and Fraud Mitigation to Mobile Solutions and Virtual Cards.
- Immediate payments, Direct Debits & Standing Orders
- Leading mobile wallet technology
- Real-time ability to create, configure and control payment programmes
- Compelling and cost-effective FX programmes
- Instant fulfilment of end-customer needs through virtual cards
- Increased operational efficiencies for chargebacks
- Differentiation through the ability to control authorisation decision-making
- PSD2 compliance support by checking the regulatory status of TPPs and issuing of access tokens
PEOPLE: Our clients are supported by a team of talented industry experts who bring a wealth of experience from many of the most prestigious and established global payment corporations.
PARTNERS: Working with over 40 issuing banks globally, we operate programmes for more than 100+ clients in 60 countries using over 150 currencies.