- This event has passed.
The AML Forum
September 12 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm BST
An estimated 2.5% of world GDP is laundered money. In the past decade worldwide, fines totalling a staggering $26 billion have been imposed for non-compliance with anti-money laundering (AML) regulations, along with Know Your Customer (KYC) and sanctions violations, including on 18 of Europe’s 20 largest banks. So it’s no surprise that battling financial crime with the right tools and technologies is top of banks’ agenda.
This series of boutique, peer-to-peer, executive events benchmark best practice and explores what is needed to force a step change in the industry – reducing exposure to money laundering itself, and to the financial penalties.
We have been working with the Transform Finance Advisory Board members, as well as international banking representatives, to create a programme packed with discussion of the pivotal challenges that banks face in the fight against sophisticated financial crime.
- Benchmark against best-in-class AML procedures and technology.
- Work towards reducing fines.
- Discover the latest RegTech solutions and stay ahead of the curve.
- Improve your AML strategy and processes.
- Find out the latest on planned regulatory changes.
- Meet with senior banking sector peers to discuss shared experiences and challenges.
- Seek one-to-one opportunities with our systems integrator and vendor partners.
- Shape the agenda – interactive panels, roundtables, and one-to-one meetings offer answers to your specific questions.
- Get fresh perspectives from the industry’s real innovators.
- Invest in yourself: take time out to grow your expertise.
For full Agenda click here
Focused on anti money laundering strategy, financial crime compliance, sanctions, data processes, transaction monitoring, the possibilities of AI and amongst other topics.
To encourage open conversations in our favoured boutique format, including round table discussions with other banking representatives and 1-2-1 meetings alongside unparalleled networking opportunities, each forum will be limited to 60 delegates, 12 leading banking speakers and a few carefully chosen leading solution providers.
For further Speaker information, click here
Thanks to the sponsorship from our world leading partners Bureau van Dijk, Confirmation and IBM we are able to offer a number of complimentary passes, but expect these to go fast, so we recommend that you register quickly to secure your place.
Sponsors – full list of Sponsors and Partners can be found here