- This event has passed.
Singapore Fintech Festival
November 15 - November 17
About Singapore FinTech Festival – Where Policy, Finance and Technology Meet
The 8th edition of the Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) will take place from 15 -17 November 2023 at the Singapore EXPO. SFF will bring together the global FinTech community to engage, connect, and collaborate on issues relating to the development of financial services, public policy, and technology.
As the world’s most impactful FinTech festival, last year’s edition brought together over 62,000 participants from 134 countries.
Get your festival pass:
Why Attend SFF
- Leverage the Festival’s unique activities to broaden your network and forge valuable connections.
- Discover the latest solutions and innovations in financial services.
- Gain insights from 850+ speakers on the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities.
SFF 2023 Theme
The Singapore FinTech Festival 2023 will focus on the growth and adoption of AI and how this technology can potentially be used in financial services.
Examining how technologies such as AI and Web3, and digital public goods, can help to accelerate
- the transition to a low-carbon future
- the re-imagining of the financial system architecture to better address the needs of the underserved
- the securing of the digital economy against modern climate, technology and cyber risks