- This event has passed.
Open Banking Expo London
13th November 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm GMT£749
Open Banking Expo will bring together the innovators, disruptors and visionaries who will shape the future of Open Banking. Leaders and experts from financial services, fintech and regulation will reveal lessons learned from year one and what Open Banking 2.0 looks like.
This year’s event is again headlined by the developer of the first-to-market Open Banking API, OpenWrks, and will be held on Wednesday, 13th November 2019 at etc. venues near St Paul’s Cathedral in London.
More than 400 senior executives are expected to attend. The agenda is now live at www.openbankingexpo.com/london. Open Banking Expo was shortlisted for ‘Best Conference’ earlier this year at the AEO Excellence Awards.
With 60+ C-level headliners speaking from the UK’s largest banks, credit card providers, business lenders, charities and regulators, delegates will enjoy a full agenda that will this year span five stages. Speakers include:
High Street Banks
- Mark Curran, Director of Payments and Open Banking, CYBG
- Søren Rode Andreasen, Chief Digital Officer, Danske Bank
- Hetal Popat, Programme Director, Head of Open Banking & PSD2, HSBC
- Paul Davis, Retail Fraud and Financial Crime Director, Lloyds Banking Group
- Adrian Smyth, Head of Innovation, RBS
- Eduardo Martinez-Barrios, Head of Open Banking, Santander
Challengers / Alternative Lenders
- Andrew Smith, Chief Technology Officer, ClearBank
- Jason Maude, Head of Technology Advocacy, Starling Bank
- Sven Schindele, Products Director, Tandem Bank
- Didier Baclin, Chief Innovation Officer,Zopa
- Sujata Bhatia, Senior Vice President, American Express
- Liz Oakes, Vice President Payments, Mastercard
- Mark Nelsen, Senior Vice President, Open Banking, Visa
- Nick Fahy, Chief Executive Officer,Cynergy Bank
- Richard Kerton, Chief Executive Officer,Esme Loans
- Chris Rieche, Chief Executve Officer,iwoca
- Myles Stephenson, Chief Executive Officer,Modulr
- Olly Betts, Chief Executive Officer, OpenWrks
- Keith Grose, International Lead, Plaid
Policy and regulation
- Bill Roberts, Head of Open Banking, Competition & Markets Authority
- Charlotte Crosswell, Chief Executive Officer, Innovate Finance
- Imran Gulamhuseinwala, Trustee, Open Banking Implementation Entity
- Erik Porter, Interim Chief Executive Officer, The Money Charity
Open Banking was introduced by the government last year to encourage the development of new financial products and services to provide more choice for customers. After banks have implemented dedicated APIs for third-party providers in September, consumers should soon start to see the benefit of the innovation as new products and services are rolled-out. As the largest event of its kind, attendees at the Open Banking Expo will discover how this new technology will continue to disrupt traditional methods of banking and payments.
Click here for the full speaker line up.
Open Banking Expo, London – Book tickets and make sure you use discount code power50