- This event has passed.
25th August 2020 @ 8:00 am - 27th August 2020 @ 5:00 pm BSTUSD1,595
Money20/20 is where the industry’s smartest visionaries and innovators come together to connect and build the future of money. Founded in 2011, with its first edition in USA and expanding successfully after to Europe and Asia, Money20/20 creates destination events serving the world’s most exciting financial services, payments and FinTech markets.
From the next generation of FinTech super starts, established power houses and trailblazing start-ups from across the payments, FinTech and financial services ecosystem, everyone is here, every time.
Running successfully for the third time, Money20/20 Asia shines a light on the region’s unique opportunities, connecting companies and individuals across Asia and different parts of the globe that build, disrupt and challenge how consumers and business manage, spend and borrow money.
Every edition of Money20/20 is a potent blend of people, tech, money and ideas that crackles with new potential. We provide the spark, you fuel the progress. Join us now and we look forward to seeing you at Money20/20 Asia!
Connect with 3,000+ regional and global decision-makers from 60+ countries hunting for deal. Collaborate with the industry’s greatest thinkers & biggest names – including Ant Financial, BigPay, Grab, GO-PAY, Stripe, Tencent and WeBank.
Why attend: Innovation – at speed
• We put you at the epicentre of discovery, enabling powerful connections and setting the pace for the future of money across Asia.
• Money20/20; it’s where the world’s trailblazers and leaders from across APAC’s money ecosystem share the same dynamic space to spark new strategies, accelerate mindsets and drive the industry into its next chapter of innovation.
• Money20/20 brings you three days overflowing with industry sector meetups, parties and an exhibition floor bursting with the latest players to explore; we take the hard work out of networking, aligning you with the budget holders and decision-makers looking to partner and make deals. We bring the leaders to you.
The team behind the region’s leading payments, fintech and financial services event also unveils APAC-rich content themes for the conference which will shine a sharper spotlight on the region’s issues than ever before:
- COMPARING CHALLENGER BANK MODELS – Examining how incumbents can act faster on good ideas, the value of local knowledge as tech continues to scale globally and how to keep fickle consumers engaged.
- COMPARING SUPERAPP MODELS – Across Asia, a new generation of firms are finding ways to combine services users want into vibrant, profitable platforms; our speakers will explore, for instance, what consolidation looks like in digital payments and if superapps will be interoperable.
- SOCIAL SEAMLESS RETAIL – Bringing industry experts together to discuss key ideas, such as how to leverage customer data safely, switching seamlessly between offline and online and removing friction for buyers and sellers.
- PAYMENTS WARS – Payments margins are dropping. The latest intelligence on why payments are becoming a utility function and payments providers – incumbent and start-up – are looking for ways to add value on top of the traditional processing business.
Join the likes of these incredible companies who have attended Money20/20