March 24 @ 8:00 am - March 26 @ 5:00 pm GMTUSD550
Founded in 2011, Money20/20 creates destination events where the most innovative people in payments, FinTech and the broader financial services industry connect. Famed for their high-impact networking, the USA edition, held in Las Vegas (October), the Europe edition, held in Amsterdam (June), the APAC edition, held in Singapore (March), and the China edition, held in Hangzhou (December) are widely considered unmissable by the industry they serve. Money20/20 is the space where the industry’s smartest visionaries and innovators come together to connect and create the future of money. Money20/20 is an Ascential event. www.money2020.com
Why attend: Innovation – at speed
• We put you at the epicentre of discovery, enabling powerful connections and setting the pace for the future of money across Asia.
• Money20/20; it’s where the world’s trailblazers and leaders from across APAC’s money ecosystem share the same dynamic space to spark new strategies, accelerate mindsets and drive the industry into its next chapter of innovation.
• Money20/20 brings you three days overflowing with industry sector meetups, parties and an exhibition floor bursting with the latest players to explore; we take the hard work out of networking, aligning you with the budget holders and decision-makers looking to partner and make deals. We bring the leaders to you.
The team behind the region’s leading payments, fintech and financial services event also unveils APAC-rich content themes for the conference which will shine a sharper spotlight on the region’s issues than ever before:
- COMPARING CHALLENGER BANK MODELS – Examining how incumbents can act faster on good ideas, the value of local knowledge as tech continues to scale globally and how to keep fickle consumers engaged.
- COMPARING SUPERAPP MODELS – Across Asia, a new generation of firms are finding ways to combine services users want into vibrant, profitable platforms; our speakers will explore, for instance, what consolidation looks like in digital payments and if superapps will be interoperable.
- SOCIAL SEAMLESS RETAIL – Bringing industry experts together to discuss key ideas, such as how to leverage customer data safely, switching seamlessly between offline and online and removing friction for buyers and sellers.
- PAYMENTS WARS – Payments margins are dropping. The latest intelligence on why payments are becoming a utility function and payments providers – incumbent and start-up – are looking for ways to add value on top of the traditional processing business.
Attendees: 3000+ (including C-Suite, decision makers, entrepreneurs, trailblazers and industry leaders in payments, fintech and financial services)
Event highlights: 300+ speakers, 1,200+ organisations, conference app, Asia-focused agenda, Startup Pitch, Startup City, Rise Up (accelerator programme for female leaders)
“THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING NEW, WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES IN FINANCIAL SERVICES. THIS IS THE SHOW TO BE AT.” – Jesse Lund, Head of Blockchain & Digital Currencies, IBM
Join the likes of these incredible companies who have attended Money20/20
Registration: *Money20/20 Asia 2020 early bird passes are now available at only USD$995 for a limited time. A range of Startup, Government and Retailer passes are also available starting from USD$550. Full ticketing details are available – Click here
For further information on Money2020 Asia please click here