Astralis and Bybit team up
Esports organization Astralis and crypto exchange Bybit presents a new, three-year partnership deal bringing Bybit’s logo on the front of Astralis’ Counter-Strike jerseys. With the aim to deepen the bond between some of the fastest-growing communities of shared demographics.
The scope of the partnerships will go beyond branding rights on players’ jerseys and across digital platforms, as Bybit will be an active part in planning player engagements, carbon neutrality initiatives, inclusive financial education, and different awareness campaigns and activities over the coming years.
We are extremely proud of teaming up with an organization like Astralis, who for years have been a dominant factor in esports and who have significantly contributed to a more positive view of esports and gaming, Ben Zhou, co-founder and CEO, Bybit
Ben Zhou, co-Founder and CEO, Bybit:
– We are extremely proud of teaming up with an organization like Astralis, who for years have been a dominant factor in esports and who have significantly contributed to a more positive view of esports and gaming. Just like Astralis, Bybit is in it for the long run, said Ben Zhou who is a big esports fan himself.
– Much like esports, cryptocurrency is a fast-growing segment and it can be highly competitive. Success in either field requires skills, focus and the right state of mind. And there’s a special connection between both communities, where real fans champion sportsmanship, respect and fairness, and the pros compete to bring out the best in each other, says Ben Zhou.
Jakob Lund Kristensen, co-Founder and CRO, Astralis:
– We are truly excited about this partnership and working with Bybit. Both companies are pioneers in their field, striving to make a positive impact as organizations, as individuals and via the ongoing global digitalization. This will be done through initiatives and campaigns centered around education and charitable work supporting and promoting a more sustainable agenda in the tech and gaming world.
It is the largest partnership deal we have entered to date, and just as important, the purpose of the agreement and activation around it is almost the perfect match with ours, Jakob Lund Kristensen, co-founder and CRO, Astralis
– This is a significant deal for Astralis both financially and brand wise. It is the largest partnership deal we have entered to date, and just as important, the purpose of the agreement and activation around it is almost the perfect match with ours: To champion the positives of gaming.
– The three-year deal will place Bybit’s logo on the official players’ jerseys of our Counter-Strike team as well as digitally on relevant platforms and social media channels. The deal gives us room to focus even more on the ongoing work to develop our teams, brand, and business, says Jakob Lund Kristensen.
Bybit is one of the fastest-growing cryptocurrency exchanges, with more than 2 million registered users worldwide, and the company is committed to creating a fair, transparent, and efficient exchange environment.
The partnership will be up close and personal. Astralis players will be leading troops in Bybit’s annual gamified crypto trading competition, the World Series of Trading (WSOT) 2021.
I feel that WSOT 2021 is the perfect place in time to invite esports creators and fans to join the world of the future of finance, Ben Zhou
Fans will find out whether the esports extraordinaires’ crypto trading strategies are as respectable as their gaming performance. Troops and solo players will compete for a prize pool of up to $7.5 million in WSOT 2021, almost five times of last year’s total prize sum.
We are off to a good start with the creative energy and friendly rivalry. I feel that WSOT 2021 is the perfect place in time to invite esports creators and fans to join the world of the future of finance. Attractive prize money and NFT prizes are up for grabs in WSOT 2021, but for each participant it’s about creating an experience on a level playing field. May the best players win, said Ben Zhou.
Tomorrow, Tuesday 24th, Astralis will reveal the captains of their WSOT 2021 troops on social media. Fans can also search for the teams on the WSOT event website.
5% of the eventual prize pool plus contributions from Bybit, totaling $400,000, will be donated to UNICEF.