- This event has passed.
Women in Finance Online Festival
February 23 @ 8:00 am - February 25 @ 5:00 pm GMT£89 – £109
Join us at the Women in Finance Online Festival and experience inspiring keynotes delivered by our incredible speaker line-up, interactive workshops and a multitude of networking opportunities to supercharge your career in finance.
The global pandemic has changed the landscape of finance and how customers access their money. As global markets move from ‘response’ to ‘recover’, women play a crucial part in rebuilding the industry.
Be inspired by female leaders, connect with like-minded professionals, develop your skillset and become a part of a truly global movement.
- Gain insight: Listen to inspiring women in finance as they share their expertise, knowledge and insight through keynotes, workshops and masterclasses.
- Networking: Connect with likeminded female professionals, identify role models and find mentors. We’ve curated a multitude of networking opportunities to meet your needs.
- Career Development: Join our expert-led workshops to develop your soft and technical skills and enhance your leadership abilities as women emerge in the boardroom of the future.
- Campaign: Discover how you can play a part in the campaign for an equitable future and how the finance industry has a social responsibility to create a society that is equal and equitable. Move the dial from conversation to action to truly be a part of a global movement.
- Women In Leadership: Hear from women leading global organisations as they share their knowledge, experience and expertise that will leave you inspired.
- Career Development: Take part in our expert-led workshops designed to further your personal and professional development.
- Future Of Finance: Learn from global leading case studies and hear directly from business leaders on the digital transformation journey of finance to fit a post-COVID world.
- Business Transformation: In 2020, the financial services were faced with the fastest business architecture change ever, and forced to accept a new working culture.
- Customer Experience & Trust: Discover how businesses ensure the privacy of customer data while offering innovative new solutions.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Here we will address and unpack diversity and inclusion initiatives in organisations and their impact both internally and externally.