- This event has passed.
October 8 @ 9:00 am - October 9 @ 5:30 pm BST£499
Join the payments community at PayExpo 2019, the UK’s leading payments technology conference which returns for its seventh year on the 8 -9 of October at the Business Design Centre. Moments from the city and at the heart of London’s Silicon Roundabout start-up community, there is no better place to host this key gathering on the industry’s calendar.
Renowned for its engaging content driven agenda, the conference features dedicated streams for banking, fintech, retail and gaming payments through partnerships with amongst others the Internet Retailing Conference and ICE London
The aim of the conference is not only bringing together the payments community that shapes the industry today but also helping to support and promote the businesses of the future. Join us this October to share knowledge and rub shoulders with the leaders, disruptors and innovators driving change in payments.
2019 speakers will include amongst others:
- Mehdi Mana, Deputy Director General, European Central Bank
- Søren Rode Andreasen, CDO, Danske Bank
- Zubair Ahmed, CIO, Emirates Islamic
- Julian Sawyer, COO, Starling Bank
- Amir Nooriala, COO, OakNorth
- Laurence Krieger, COO, Tide
- Shachar Bialick, CEO, Curve
- Hetal Popat, Programme Director and Head of Open Banking & PSD2, HSBC
- Jonathan Orritt, Data Scientist, Payments, Santander
- Sharjeel Shakid, Group Executive Digital Banking, United Bank Limited
- Imran Gulamhuseinwala, Implementation Trustee, Open Banking Implementation Entity
- Laura McCraken, Head of Financial Services & Payments Europe, Facebook
- Andrew Cregan, Policy Advisor – Head of Payments Policy, British Retail Consortium
- Sulabh Agarwal, Managing Director, Accenture
- Tom Morgan, Director of Digital, The Spectator
- Jeremy King, International Director, PCI
Free passes are available for banks, government, regulators and startups, retailers & other merchants and gaming operators.
Book now using the code FTP20 and get a 20% discount on standard passes.
Retailers and other merchants, gaming operators, MNOs, start-ups, investors, transport operators attend free.
Thought-provoking and exhilarating, the Payments Punch Up hosts debates on some of the most controversial topics in payments! We invite internationally-recognised thought leaders to take opposing sides live on stage… Read More
Sponsored by AG Elevate, the Minicorn Club showcases some of the brightest new companies that are competing to be the next big thing in payments and FinTech. Read More
In our exciting, energy–packed Payments Dragons’ Den we invited four up-and-coming companies to showcase their financial services products and programmes, set to revolutionise how people move, manage and spend their money. Read More
Every year at PayExpo we recognise the top 10 Payment Industry contributors over the previous 12 months. Read More