- This event has passed.
April 15 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm BSTFREE
COVID-19 has catapulted payments from a convenient option for consumers to, an essential service enabling global business in a time of crisis. Epay Europe will deliver one day of thought-provoking discussions and virtual exhibition featuring the leaders & influencers shaping the next evolution of online payments.
ARE YOU AGILE ENOUGH TO KEEP UP?
Diversity in Innovation:
- Who are the merchant payments of tomorrow?
- Are we heading into an era of cash refusal and how do we avoid leaving people behind?
- They disrupted once, will neobanks do it again with a next generation of offerings?
The BIG “MCOMMERCE”:
- Is “m-commerce” the buzz of the past – are we entering the rise of social payments? does this need regulating? Who is leading the way?
- Will ARVR break into mainstream consumer e-commerce?
- Will Buy Now PayLater boost your customer loyalty?
Upping your security game:
- How will AI, ML, biometric capabilities evolve to safeguard against sophisticated hackers?
- Is the industry doing enough to pre-empt big data security in light of the rapidly increasing applications of payments on IOT devices?
- How critical is the integration of AI/ML and payments systems to combat big data security breaches?
Reasons to join Epay Europe
- Every attendee is vetted – You will only network with banks, telecommunication providers, online retailers, financial firms, and relevant technology providers.
- No to Powerpoints – Our programme is 100% discussion-led and designed to be time-efficient and engaging by only focusing on provocative talks with carefully matched industry experts.
- Meet the innovators and disruptors – We have a reputation for only inviting speakers and sponsors who have something up to date and practical to share. We intend to continue!
- Always on Mobile App – Once registered you will be able to network with our Epay community all year round, in your own time.
Join the conversation on 15th of April, 2021 and register today! https://www.epaysummit.com/registration