- This event has passed.
Banking Cyber Security Forum 2019
The Transform Finance Banking Cyber Security Forum on 18th June in London will address how banks can improve information security, GDPR progression, the safe delivery of PSD2/ Open Banking, hacking, data breaches and managing complex value chains including TPPs and APIs.
Senior banking executives from challenger, global and digital financial institutions are already confirmed from: HSBC – Goldman Sachs – Bank of England – Aldermore – Royal Bank of Scotland – Coventry Building Society – Bank of America Merrill Lynch – Curve – Deutsche Bank – Santander – Bank of Ireland – WestPac – EBRD – Lloyds Banking Group
Throughout the day, delegates will benchmark best practice with peers, exploring where and why banks are struggling with cyber security and what regulatory changes are coming, before delving into how to optimise technology in reducing cyber risk exposure whilst increasing services for customers.
Key topics to be addressed at the Banking Cyber Security Forum:
- Managing information security of growing value chains including Third Party Providers (TPPs)
- Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Employees and customer cyber awareness
- Delivering PSD2/open banking without compromising GDPR compliance and customer privacy
- Increasing digital services while avoiding breaches and other cyber threats
To encourage an interactive environment and open discussion we have limited this complimentary event to forty delegates and passes are being snapped up fast, so we recommend that you register now via this link to avoid disappointment.